Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I want to go to school NOW! I want school to start NOW! I miss Kellyn, Lilia, Caroline, Zoe, Hannah, Lavania, Arianna, Genia, Jamie and Joanne Denise Noelle Bimbo Lim Chua Teh Jiow James Paranjothy /Paranjody. I also miss Mr Stanley Lim.
Do you feel like Laughing but dont know how?
Just think of this steeewpittt Joke that Arianna Loon Gentle and Gracious told us.
Do you want to hear a long joke or a short joke.
LONG!
Okay. JOOOOOOOOOOOOKE.
Omfg, it made me laugh in the train last night. And this guy thought I was mental or something. Ahahaha I was laughing to myself during the train ride. Ahaha Yus and her stupid Bananaphone song. Send it to mee! BUT RARRRR MY SPEAKERS AREN'T WORKING. DAMMIT
Aiyooooh. So scandalous eh. coughcough Clio coughcoughcough.
I want to talk to Lynette Zheng and Michelle Sham.
Whoa, that was random.
Hello Michelle. Why no more e-mails? I want to tell you a lot of thingggss. You will so flip please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home